Canadian study, made easy
Studying in Canada - Canadian Study, made easy - Attend a Canadian university and you’ll gain a high quality education that’s valued by employers all over the world.
Other benefits of studying in Canada include affordable tuition fees, an excellent quality of life, the opportunity to work while you study and for up to 3 years after you graduate.
Top 10 reasons to study in Canada
- Great schools: Canada has excellent schools with leading-edge research facilities and top-notch academic staff.
- Internationally-respected degrees: A Canadian degree will earn you the respect needed to work anywhere in the world.
- Help with expenses: Apply for student scholarships and research funding.
- Affordable tuition: Tuition and associated fees are generally lower than in the United States.
- Diversity: Canada is a welcoming country with a multicultural environment.
- Work opportunities: Work off-campus or do an internship while you study, and apply for one of 3 work permits when you’re done.
- Safety: Live in a politically stable country with one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
- Quality of life: A comfortable population density, an abundance of natural resources, and lots of educational opportunities make Canada a great place to raise a family.
- Top-notch health care: Pay low insurance premiums and benefit from high quality medical care.
Close to nature: Enjoy ocean waves, sandy beaches, and scenic hiking trails.