CEdC will help you explore your options and choose a safe, affordable, convenient place to live while you’re in Canada. Because we have an office in Canada, we’re not only able to make informed recommendations that fit your individual needs, but we can also help you if you have a concern while you’re there.
Our other travel and accommodation services include:
- travel preparation (including arranging essentials like social insurance numbers, cell phones and bank accounts)
- assistance with travel documentation and ticket arrangements
- connecting students with other international students attending the same university
- airport pick-up
- setting up campus and city tours
- welcome meetings and regular check-ins at our Canadian office